We offer the highest quality PCs, servers, printers, and network equipment under effective IT products for rental structures. All equipment support is also handled by us allowing you to work hassle free. By renting your IT equipment from us, you can do what’s best for your business: focusing on your core business operations.
All companies need to stay current and require a variety of IT products from PCs to printers. When the right product selection and installation are planned well, capital expenditure can be better managed. That’s where we come in.
Read on to find out more about our complete range of products on offered.
We offer powerful and affordable server engines that emphasize scalability and reliability. Our complete range of server products encompasses the following:
- Businesses with multiple servers or limited square footage or storage space
- Businesses that require value, flexibility and a range of performance options
- High density computing, featuring the latest high performance technologies
Our reliable storage products allow you to backup, protect and consolidate all your important data through 3 of our proven solutions:
- Centralized storage enables file sharing and storage consolidation using iSCSI & Fibre Channel technology
Direct Attached Storage
- Increased storage capacity by directly attaching storage devices to your servers
- Reliable backup for large amounts of data and long-term archiving
Our high performance and reliable network tools offer you unsurpassed managed and unmanaged network connectivity across the following products:
- High performance Ethernet switch/routers provide industry leading density and resiliency to deliver simpler networks from access to core at much lower costs
- Wireless networking access for large enterprises to small office branch deployments with extensive network mobility, security and remote networking requirements
Data Centre Networking
- High performance Ethernet switching and routing for cloud and virtualized environments to transform your data center
- Connecting multiple servers to a fibre channel storage array
NETWORK & DATA SECURITY
Being afforded the freedom and convenience of network connectivity exposes one to greater security risks at all fronts. Thus, having superior network protection measures is essential. A massive scale implementation to extend state-of-the-art security to all growing and distributed enterprise networks is constantly on our priority list.
LAPTOPS, DESKTOPS & WORKSTATIONS
Our complete range of end user devices encompasses the following unique features:
- Best-in-class business performance and durability
- Scalable design for growing businesses
- Easy to use
- Everyday computing with proven technologies
Premium Style & High Performance
- Superior craftsmanship with premium finishes
- High performance with cutting-edge technology
All our laptops, desktops and servers are running on Microsoft-based operating system.
All our products are secured with the Symantec antivirus suite which possess the following features:
- End point Firewall
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Unsafe Website Alert
- Security Audit Report
- On Premise or Cloud Based
EMAIL SERVER APPLICATION
Our Microsoft Exchange-based email server application has the following features:
- Deployment Flexibility
- Continuous Availability
- Simplified Administration
- Manage Inbox Overload
- Efficient Collaboration
- Enhanced Voice Mail
- Archiving & Retention
- Info Protection & Control
Our supported IT products rental programme includes the following:
- Customized imaging and set-up of PCs prior to deployment
- Helpdesk support hotline – 1 800 88 0688
- Where applicable, “Hot-swap”* PCs are deployed to ensure no loss of productivity.
- On-site troubleshooting or one to one replacements for any faulty equipment throughout the IT products rental term
- Secure and ethical disposal for end of rental term equipment
To find out more, contact us today and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you further.
* Terms and Conditions Apply
“My down-time has been reduced to virtually zero. What is more important is that we don’t have to do the trouble-shooting anymore.
While the number of PCs we look after has increased dramatically, we are still having the same headcount and we have more time for strategic planning and project management, rather than having to spend time on fixing machines.”
- Rosdan Mohamed Rashid, Head of IT, HICOM Diecastings